Time: 09h00 - 11h30 on 06th July 2021 via Google Meet (I will send the link later this week).
The marketing plan of VOD1:
- 1st stage: I will send the information and attached flyer (Poster 1 - Purple picture) to students via email and post on our fan page to promote the event. Please help me to forward it to you senior and graduate students.
- 2nd stage: I will send the Google Meet link and Speakers' picture (Poster 2 - Blue picture - uncompleted) who attend the event. Please share with me your nice picture so that I can add them to the flyers.
The initiative agenda is recommended as follows:
- Introduce the honored guests
- Brief introduction about the collaboration between HCMUT and HWUM.
Studying at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Campus
- Facilities, accommodation, transportation, and cultural diversity – Rachel Yap ( approx. 20minutes ), Q&A 10 minutes
MSc Petroleum Engineering
- Sustainability in the Oil and Gas Industry - Talk by Dr. Urval S Patel ( approx. . 40 minutes ), Q&A 10minutes
- Current Research Trends in the Energy Industry, Watt’s Next? – Talk by Dr. Zakaria Hamdi ( approx. 15 minutes )
- Studying for an MSc in Petroleum Engineering @ Heriot-Watt University (Malaysia Campus) – Talk by Dr. Urval S Patel ( approx. .30minutes ), Q&A 10 minutes
MSc Construction Project Management / MSc Commercial Management and Quantity Surveying
- Major Projects across Asia – Talk by Ir Dr. Patrick Quek ( approx., 20 minutes )
- Research Potential in the Built Environment – Talk by Assoc Prof Ir Dr. Teo Wee ( approx.20minutes ) Q & A 10minutes
- Studying for an MSc in Construction Project Management @ Heriot-Watt University ( Malaysia Campus ) – Talk by Ir Dr. Patrick Quek ( approx. 30 minutes ), Q&A 10minutes